ACTEMIUM ROBOTIC SYSTEM
MODEL: A robotic vial tray transfer system
For more information available to request.
• The tray transfer system allows the trays to be transported from the outlet of the filler to a lyophilizer in a CLASS A vertical laminar flow atmosphere.
• A production includes the transfer of 180 trays in a freeze-dryer, this one is composed of 15 shelves that can each contain 3 rows of 4 trays.
• The number of bottles per tray is variable depending on the size of the tray, several vial formats exist: 3mL, 4mL and 7mL.
The tray format is as follows :
Length 490mm Width 309mm Height 40mm Aluminum thickness 3mm • Weight from tray including door and
7mL vials is approximately 7kg
• The transfer has the following functions:
- Via a robot:
o Taking a tray from the empty tray storage cabinet
o Removal of 2 trays at the outlet of the filler
o Taking a full tray
o Movement to the door installation station
o Installation of the door
o Platform removal with door on overhead conveyor
- Aerial conveying of the platform to the descender
- Descent of the tray at the level of the conveyor to the
- Advance of the plate towards the orientation table
- Tray orientation
- Transfer from the tray to the freeze-dryer loader
• The transfer rate is conditioned by the time it takes to fill a tray by the filler,
it is approximately 1 minute 45 seconds (minimum time for the 7mL format).